Salmon has some amazing benefits, and lately we have come across an amazing recipe for grilled salmon accompanied by mango chutney, and a side of yogurt with turmeric and some rich and amazing spices.
The recipe goes as such:
To season and cook the salmon follow the below steps:
In a large, flat bowl, combine:
- Half a cup of lemon juice
- One crushed clove of garlic
- Half a cup of olive oil
- A table spoon of salt
Mix in the contents, and then introduce the raw salmon filet onto the mixture.
While the salmon is marinating, and to make the mango chutney follow the below steps:
- Dice one large mango
- Introduce it into a heated pan, and sauté the mango, adding one table spoon of sugar to the mixture.
- Keep on heat until the mixture thickens and becomes more viscous.
For the yogurt you will need to combine:
- Two cups of yogurt
- Two table spoons of honey
- One tea spoon of ground ginger
- One tea spoon of cumin
- One table spoon of turmeric
- Half a cup of fresh cream
Whisk these contents together using a mixer.
Remove the salmon from the marinade and grill in the oven for 25 minutes, on 250 degrees Celsius.
Once the salmon is well cooked to your liking, serve with a side of mango chutney, and seasoned yogurt.