After a long, hot summer day, there’s nothing as refreshing as sitting back and sip on some sweet iced tea.
Iced tea is the perfect drink for any summer setting. You can have in the morning, throughout the day, and even at night. You can have it whether you’re alone, eating out with friends, or at a cocktail party.
Simply put, iced tea is a superb choice for any occasion.
This what you need to make your own pitcher of iced tea peach:
10 tea bags
1 big bottle of water
1 cup of white sugar
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
2 tablespoons of peach nectar
1 lemon (squeezed)
5 fresh peaches
- Bring about 4 cups of water to a boil, then turn off the heat, add the tea bags and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Then, remove the tea bags and add the sugar. Keep stirring until it’s all dissolved.
- Stir in the peach nectar and baking soda.
- Pour the mixture into a large heat resistant glass pitcher and add 10 cups of cold water.
- Slice the peaches and add them to the mixture, alongside the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Add lots of ice cubes, let it get really cold and serve.