Scrubs are really important for your skin, they help cast away the residues of whatever has come under your it, and they rejuvenate, revitalize, and freshen up your skin, whether used for your face, or your body. The little tutorial we are about to teach you really goes a long way! Personally it is one of the best thing i have come to discover! This scrub does magic for your skin!
To make this scrub you will need:
- Two Table Spoons of Coffee
- Three Table Spoons of Sugar
- Three Table Spoons of Coconut Oil
- An optional Table Spoon of Cinnamon for The Aroma
In a jar mix the contents together. You can apply this scrub to your whole body, as well as your face. Some of the things that this scrub does wonders for is the dark dots, or hair residues on your legs due to shaving or using a razor. This scrub is so efficient it is able to remove these little pest, and render your legs smooth. Expect your pores to become so much less visible! This scrub does heavenly wonders to your skin! Once you apply it to your face of body, leave it to rest for ten minutes, and then using the palm of your hand or fingers, massage your skin in a circular fashion, allowing the sugar, coffee, and coconut oil to hydrate your skin, and remove anything unwanted, from pores, to dead skin!
This mixture contains many anti-oxidants, the coffee and sugar found within the scrub will exfoliate your skin, and the coconut oil will hydrate and soften your skin!
Some of the benefits of coconut oil on your skin is:
- The saturated fats in coconut oil have wonderful benefits for the hydration of dry skin, or any type of skin.
- Coconut oil is saturated in vitamin E, which help’s the wear and tear on your skin, as well as contributes to the protection of your skin from cracking.
- Coconut oil contains so much Protein, these proteins help with cellular health and with the rejuvenation of damaged cells.
- Coconut oil contains many anti-aging properties, and can help keep your skin young.
- Coconut oil is a natural anti bacterial and anti fungal
Coconut Oil also does wonders to other parts of your body, of it’s surprising benefits are:
- Soothing dry hands
- It can be used as a deep conditioner for your hair
- Coconut oil is also used as a lice remedy
- It is a great remedy for cracked lips
- It can also be used as a hair mask
- It does wonders for your cuticles
- It can serve as a whitening toothpaste
- I can act as a treatment for dandruff
- It serves as an excellent make up remover
We really encourage the use of coconut oil for its brilliant properties! Not only does it do wonders for your skin, it is generally one of the healthiest, natural substances, with countless, and yet efficient uses.