Anise is one of those things found in each and every household. This little herb, or essential oil has some amazing properties that are beneficial to our health and well being. So we have decided to come up with a list of things one can benefit of by the use of Anise. We have listed them below:
- Anise contains antispasmodic qualities which aid menstrual cramps, stomach ache, and PMS.
- So many minerals are found in Anise, of which are calcium, iron, copper, potassium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Anise contains a load of potassium which aids at controlling heart rate.
- Anise is rich in copper, and this allows it to be beneficial to one’s enzyme system, and to the production of red blood cells.
- Anise has sedative properties, it has been found to help individuals who suffer from epilepsy due to its calming properties. Anise does so, by slowing down breathing rate, and heartbeat.
- Anise is also good at sedating nervous afflictions; it helps individuals with stress, anger, or depression, completely naturally.
- The anti-septic properties in Anise allow for it to be a protector against infection.
- Anise also serves at reducing pain through its effects on blood circulation.
- Anise is a great antibacterial, and serves as a natural mouthwash.