Aloe Vera is a plant that contains plenty of benefits, it is rich in protein, calcium, and magnesium, zinc, as well as vitamins A and vitamins E. Aloe Vera also contains high levels of Vitamin C a substance great for blood vessels, blood circulation, as well as stress support. So generally this substance has plenty of benefits, and research event suggests that it is a general tonic for the human immune system. Scientists are now exploring Aloe Vera as a potential component within the fight against HIV.
So by now we understand that this plant can truly do miracles, and it is an easy substitute to many things we consume for our beauty, and our health. Today, we have rounded up a list of things that you can use aloe Vera for.
- If combined with almond milk it make an amazing face wash.
- Combine it with coconut oil, and aloe Vera makes an amazing anti aging serum.
- Aloe Vera serves as a natural make up remover.
- Boiling aloe Vera and inhaling it is great for breathing problems, or nasal congestions for people who have allergies, the flu, or asthma.
- Aloe Vera makes an amazing hair mask, leave on for thirty minutes before showering then rinse.
- Aloe Vera decreases dark spot pigmentation on various areas of the skin such as knees, elbows, and joints.
- Helps rejuvenate skin by treating minor burns, scaring, and stretch marks.
- Aloe vera is also great for individuals who have eczema; it can be applied as skin cream.
- It serves as a great exfoliating scrub, just combine aloe vera with brown sugar and baking soda, and you have the secret to healthier skin.