There is nothing better than soup to warm out winter hearts, so today we have decided to bring you the best pumpkin soup recipe we have tried so far, this recipe is super easy to make, super healthy, and super delicious. It is definitely added value to any meal, and it is a standalone meal, loaded in vegetables, vitamins, and low in fat.
So to make it one will need:
- 500 grams of Pumpkin
- One large onion
- Six cloves of garlic
- Two Carrots
- A table spoon of vegetable oil
- Half a cup of fresh cream
What you will need to do is:
- Slice up the pumpkin, the carrot, the onion and the garlic randomly, and place them in a large container, with a table spoon of vegetable oil, and roast them in the oven for around 30 minutes over a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius.
- In another pan, on the stove, introduce four glasses of water, and add the grilled vegetables to the water. Stir, until the vegetables are tender, and well cooked.
- Once everything is cooked, bring an electric one handle mixer, and smash the vegetables into the water, making them into a loose puree.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and then add some salt, and pepper for seasoning, and some fresh cream for a thicker taste.
This dish is best garnished with croutons, and parmesan.