Lately I have been given a very weird gift. It came in a bottle, and it wasn’t alcohol, or any other spirit. However to my luck the gift consisted of coconut oil in a bottle. So I began my research, to find out what good can come out of this present, and figure out what I can actually do with it.
So I made a list, and I have decided to share that list with you, it goes as follows:
- Tooth Whitening and strengthening agents, coconut oil helps aid at the development of strong teeth.
- Diabetics can use coconut oil as a substitute for any other oil, as it contains agents that help regulate blood sugar.
- Weight Loss, this actually started as a myth when farmers fed coconut oil to their cattle in order for them to gain weight, and instead they lost some drastic pounds.
- It acts as an amazing make up remover, and cleansing agent.
- Revitalizes hair, coconut oil is one of the best things one can use for vital hair, moisturizing it from roots to ends.
- Chap Stick, heat, and cold induce horrible chapped lips, coconut oil acts as a replacement for processed lip balm.
- Cuticle Softener, for prettier hands apply some coconut oil to the rims of your nails, as it has amazing moisturizing capabilities.
- Eye cream, coconut oil can be used to reduce puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes.
Coconut oil has really become a magic elixir for me, I tend to prefer natural beauty products, to chemical ones, and with all the healthy benefits it has, we cannot stop using it. We really hope this information is helpful for you, and we highly encourage the use of coconut oil.