Evolution has allowed for the human body to recreate itself according to its adaptive needs, and according to what it physically and emotionally seeks. That is a personal opinion for that matter. However in the article below we explore a round up of facts and figures concerning women and the female anatomy.
Did you know?
- Women produce less stomach enzyme than men, after drinking the exact same number of pints, women are reported having higher alcohol levels, also since the water levels within the female body are lower than the water levels within the male body.
- The life expectancy of pubic hair is three months, while that of our hair is seven years.
- The female brain functions differently during sexual intercourse, depending on the area of arousal, different parts of the brain are activated.
- Menstrual blood contains stem cells with regeneration qualities, these cells are now being tested for patients with heart diseases.
- Sperm is contains many anti-aging components.
- The Amygdala which is the part of the brain at which anxiety is triggered, shuts down completely when a woman is having an orgasm.
- 30% of pregnant women, crave non food items, this is an eating disorder called Pica.
- Women have more taste buds than men.
- Women with average life expectancy, spend an approximation of four years menstruating.
- Every thirteen minutes, a woman dies of breast cancer in the United States alone.